TEACHING IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF MAKING MONEY - IT'S A UNIQUE PROFESSION WHERE BY GIVING YOU'RE GETTING, BY TEACHING YOU'RE LEARNING, BY GROWING OLDER YOU'RE GETTING YOUNGER.

четвер, 23 листопада 2017 р.

11 form

Test 11 form

 I   Choose the right form


1 If Harry ( weren’t/ hadn’t been) a wizard, he wouldn’t ( be able/have been able) to do the things he could.
2 If Jane ( weren’t/hadn’t been) a real witch now, she wouldn’t( be/have been) able to turn people into animals so often.
3 If Alice ( didn’t take/hadn’t taken) a tablet, she would (have/ have had) a headache now.
4 If the door ( didn’t squeak/ hadn’t squeaked) when you were leaving the room, you wouldn’t ( wake / have woken) the baby.

II Use the correct form.

  1. 1Bob arrived at 11. I wish he had arrived … . ( early )
  2. 2 Why don’t you come to see me… ? I miss you. (often)
  3. 3 I like it when Jane does the washing-up. She washes the plates…. than I do.
(carefully)
  1. 4James runs … than Gerald. He runs … of all of us in fact. (fast)

 III   study or learn

      1 to… how to ride , 2 to… the prayer by heart, 3 to… Greek, 4 to… how to swim, 5 to… wildlife, 6 to…. from other people’s mistakes 7 to …. French in the kindergarten.

IV Choose the right form

1 It happened a couple of years ago if my memory serves me ( right/rightly).
2 ( Most/Mostly) of my friends are my classmates.
3 Have you been abroad (late/lately) ?
4 Most planes travel (high/highly) above the clouds.
5 The word “cute” is nowadays (wide/ widely) used in British English.

V Ask questions.

     Mary went on a picnic last Sunday.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар